Welcome to Moonridge Farm home of 'Hang N' Morgan horses. This is a family run farm located on 70 acres in lovely Preston, Idaho. We are consentrating on producing quiet, useable horses with looks and color! We have been breeding Morgan horses for over 30 years. Our horses are known for their BEAUTIFUL looks and WONDERFUL dispositions. Going anywhere from high level show horses, to fun, friendly pleasure horses.
Training - Jessica Harvey - breaking, tune-ups
Lessons - Jessica Harvey - english/western
We make and sell Model Horse Barns
DAY CAMPS for horse crazy kids!! Email for more info.
OWNER: Wendy Hanger
- Jessica Harvey (daughter), training, lessons, showing
- Jodi Thorpe (daughter), website manager, showing, color genetics, photographer
Wendy - 208-252-7529
Jessica - 435-881-4785
Jodi - 208-540-1465
by Jodi Thorpe
Photoshoot w/CD - $50
Videos - $30
Ads - $25
Training horse combo - $65 (photoshoot & video)
BOARD (monthly)...Includes daily care, hay, use of arena and tack room. LIMITED AVAILABILITY
* Inside stalls - $250
* Outside Private shelter plus run/Outside group paddocks with shelter - $180/ $90 (bring own hay)
* One month training (20 days) - $500 (board included)
* One time ride or tune up - $25
* One time trailer loading session - $50
LESSONS (one hour)
* Group - $20
* Private - $25
* Hoof trim - $35
* Transport - $50 minimum plus milage
* Show trim and bath - $45
Now taking reservations for kids day camps!
-Introduction to horses.
-Kids with very little experience around horses.
July 27&28, 2015.
-Kids must be able to walk and trot.
-Must be able to catch and tie up their horse.
4 spots still available!
A third camp may be available if there is interest. It would be August 3-4. Contact Jessica for more info and scheduling. 435-881-4785
$100 per child includes:
4 lessons, 3 meals & snacks, swimming, and hands on horse care. Overnight stay is optional.
8 years and older